17th October 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Anthropology) in Gauhati University?

I would like to know about the course structure of PhD(Anthropology). Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure of this course available in Gauhati University. Please tell me the admission procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  2. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?
  3. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?
  7. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in Gauhati University having completed B.Sc in Physics with 50% of marks?
  12. Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category?
  13. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  14. Model question papers for B.Com 3rd semester of Gauhati University -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  16. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  17. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  18. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?