5th October 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Law) in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to get admission for pursuing PhD in Law course which is available in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for securing admission? Please let me know as soon as possible.

10th October 2019, 05:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Law) in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Law at National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done through an entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can collect the admission form from the university office. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents along with admission fees and submit it to the university office. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

National University of Study and Research in Law
Nagri, Post Office - Bukru, PS - Kanke Pithoria Road,
Ranchi, Pin Code - 834006
Website - www.nusrlranchi.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?