12th August 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Central University of Rajasthan?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure of securing admission in Central University of Rajasthan for studying PhD(Mathematics) program? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure for this PhD program of this university.

14th August 2020, 12:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Central University of Rajasthan?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics at Central University of Rajasthan is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test) followed by counseling.

Interested candidate can apply through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) website www.cucetexam.in. First of all register yourself on the website thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.curaj.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?