27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Aligarh Muslim University for studying PhD in Agriculture Microbiology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA in Aligarh Muslim University for a citizen of Jammu?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  9. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  11. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  12. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Urdu) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Admission procedure for MA Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  17. Whether Aligarh Muslim University offers BBA or not? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  18. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
2nd August 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Aligarh Muslim University for studying PhD in Agriculture Microbiology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Applicants can apply online through (http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/) to study PhD Agricultural Microbiology in Aligarh Muslim University. Eligible applicants have to appear for the PhD Admission Test conducted by the university followed by Presentation cum Interview to study PhD Agricultural Microbiology. Those who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent and also obtained the bachelor’s degree or its equivalent recognized by the university with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent are eligible to study PhD Agricultural Microbiology in Aligarh Muslim University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?