14th June 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in SV National Institute of Technology for PhD in Applied Physics. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th June 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in SV National Institute of Technology for PhD in Applied Physics. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates with a master’s degree in physics with at least 55% marks are eligible to study PhD Applied Physics at SV National Institute of Technology. Candidates can apply offline for the admission to study PhD Applied Physics at SV National Institute of Technology. Candidates have to appear for written test and interview for the admission to study PhD Applied Physics. Preference will be given to GATE / NET / any national level Competitive Examination qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?