20th June 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Architecture. I want to do PhD in this specialization in NIT-Calicut. Can you please let me know about the procedure to secure admission? Thank you!

23rd June 2019, 07:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Architecture at NIT (National Institute of Technology), Calicut is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a master's degree in the related discipline with 60% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview which is conducted by the concerned department.

==> Candidate can visit the institute website www.nit.ac.in and fill the application form online.

==> Take the print out of the filled form.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.600 through demand draft in favour of "Director NIT Calicut" payable at State Bank of India, NIT Calicut Branch (Code Number-2207).

==> Send the form along with all the required documents to the below address.

Chairperson, PG Admission
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus, Post Office, Calicut - 675601,
Kerala
23rd June 2019, 02:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut?

National Institute of Technology, Calicut admission decision is based in the marks obtained by the candidate in M.Tech degree in engineering / technology in the appropriate branch. National Institute of Technology cut off marks for SC / ST candidate is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?