6th June 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in IIT-Delhi for PhD in Atmospheric Sciences. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this IIT. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Delhi
  4. Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
  8. Can a student do B.E from IIT Delhi or any other IIT after PG?
  9. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?
  11. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  13. What is the procedure for admisssion in M.Tech in IIT Delhi?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  16. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
9th June 2018, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?

You need to apply for Ph.D admission, when the concerned institute releases notification. You have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with photocopy of all the required documents.

Admission at IIT, Delhi, will most probably depend on the performance in the interview conducted by the institute. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?