11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics for studying PhD in Banking & Finance course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

19th September 2018, 08:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Admission Process to pursue PhD in Banking and Finance in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics:

The detailed admission process to pursue this PhD in Banking and Finance course in R.A Podar College of Commerce and Economics college is given below,

Name of the College - R.A.Podar College of Commerce and Economics

Name of the Course - PhD in Banking and Finance

>> You are required to apply on a prescribed form in order to seek admission into this PhD Course.

>> Admission to this PhD program is done through an entrance examination which is PET.

>> Candidates who have passed SET/ NET or M.Phil or JRF Examination in the concerned stream are exempted from appearing in the entrance test.

>> And only those candidates who have passed the entrance examination or who are exempted from the entrance test will appear for an Interview that is to be organized by the college.

Click here for Detailed Information
19th September 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics for studying PhD in Banking & Finance course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD in Banking and Finance in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics through the prescribed form. Admission to the PhD in Banking and Finance course is open once in a year. Admission to the PhD in Banking and Finance program is done through an entrance examination (PET) and interview at the R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics. Students who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil/JRF examination in the relevant subject are exempted from the entrance test (PET). At the time of the interview, candidates are expected to discuss their research interest. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?