26th June 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in South Asian University for PhD program in Biotechnology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure.

29th June 2019, 04:50 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in South Asian University?

The admission to the PhD(Biotechnology) course in South Asian University is through entrance examination conducted by South Asian University.

The duration of the Entrance Test will be 2 hours and the question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each in two parts with 1/4 negative marking on wrong answers.

The candidates are required to have masters from an institution recognized by the government with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.

You can check the website http://sau.int/admissions/admission-notice/54-admissions/2019-session/681-phd-biotechnology-entrance-2019.html for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?