4th March 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Economics) in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University for studying PhD program in the field of Business Economics. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th March 2019, 01:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Economics) in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University?

Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University conducts an entrance test i.e. PUCRET for shortlisting of candidates. Shortlisted candidates from PUCRET are called for personal interview. Final selection is on the basis of score of entrance test and performance in the interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/GATE/SLET or equivalent examination are exempted from entrance examination. They can appear for interview directly.

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?