19th April 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in Calcutta University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Calcutta University for PhD program in Business Management? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

23rd April 2020, 10:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in Calcutta University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Business Management at Calcutta University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in Research Entrance Test(RET) followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application from the university website www.caluniv.ac.in or can directly take from the university admission counter. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft and send the application to the university address which is given below.

Calcutta University
87/1, College Street,
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700073
Website - www.caluniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?