19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in Chitkara University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Chitkara University for studying PhD(Business Management) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

23rd September 2019, 06:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in Chitkara University?

The admission procedure to pursue Doctor of Philosophy(Business Management) in Chitkara University is on the basis of your scores in UGC-National Eligibility Test followed by personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to study Doctor of Philosophy(Business Management) in Chitkara University is that you must have completed Master’s degree in any relevant stream of Arts, Science and Commerce with an aggregate of 55% from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.chitkara.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?