11th April 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Central University of Gujarat?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Central University of Gujarat for PhD program in Chemical Sciences? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

24th May 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Central University of Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Central University of Gujarat for PhD program in Chemical Sciences? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

For the admission to study PhD in Chemical Sciences in Central University of Gujarat, candidates have to apply online. They have to appear for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) and Interview for the admission to pursue PhD in Chemical Sciences in Central University of Gujarat. Candidates who have passed NET / SLET / GATE or MPhil program with course work or Teacher Fellowship holders shall be exempted from appearing in the CUCET. Interested candidate can contact the School of Chemical Sciences, Central University of Gujarat for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?