2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Amity University-Jaipur for studying PhD in Clinical Psychology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

11th April 2019, 01:00 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

The eligible candidates seeking admission to do PhD in Clinical Psychology in Amity University, Jaipur has to appear for written test which is known as PhD entrance exam. The candidates who appeared for written test should also appear for interview which will be on the same day of written exam. The exam duration is 90 minutes and contains 100 questions each carrying 1 mark. The interview round carries 30 marks. All the details regarding admission will be uploaded on their official university mobile app. Selected candidates list will be made available through the app.The selected candidates will be provided with printable admission letter. The fee details and last date of fee payment will be mentioned in the admission letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?