4th November 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in NIMHANS Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in NIMHANS Bangalore for pursuing PhD in Clinical Psychology course. I am interested in getting admission for this PhD in this institute. Can I know the procedure of admission?

15th November 2020, 01:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in NIMHANS Bangalore?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in NIMHANS Bangalore is done on the basis of entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself. There are other national level entrance exams there which can provide you admission in NIMHANS Bangalore.

The applicant must have completed post-graduation from any recognized university.
17th November 2020, 08:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in NIMHANS Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore is a candidate must have passed MA/MSc in Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology/MPhil degree in Mental Health/Clinical Psychology from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NIMHANS entrance examination followed by an interview which is conducted by the institute.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.nimhans.ac.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?