12th May 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Om Sterling Global University?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Commerce & Management) from Om Sterling Global University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission into this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

15th May 2020, 08:03 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Om Sterling Global University?

A candidate seeking admission in the Ph. D. programme must have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent to Master’s degree as per UGC regulations. A relaxation of 5% of marks is allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories

The candidates will also be required to qualify the entrance test with at least 50% marks.

Ph. D. programme is for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.

The candidate desiring to seek admission to Ph. D. programmes at Om Sterling Global University (OSGU) shall apply for the same on a prescribed application form by the due date as announced by OSGU.

The candidates, who have valid score in national tests like UGC-CSIR (JRF) examination / NET/ SLET / GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or have passed the M. Phil degree, will be exempted to appear in entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?