8th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai for studying PhD program in the field of Corporate Secretaryship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai? -- [New]
  2. How many PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Phil(Commerce) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?
  4. How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?
  5. Can economic honors be done after 12th commerce?
  6. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  7. Admission procedure to study BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  8. Admission procedure to study BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai?
  9. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  10. Which colleges in India offer B.C.A without an entrance exam?
  11. What can I do after BCA graduation? What are the other options expect MCA and MBA?
  12. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Jain University?
  13. Syllabus of Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management? Basic qualification and age limit?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?
  15. Non-ICSI student is eligible to do M.Com in Corporate Secretaryship? How and from where to do M.Com in Corporate Secretaryship?
  16. What is the admission procedure for M.Com in Layola College, Chennai
  17. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Jain Philosophy) for M.A.(Jainology) postgraduate?
21st May 2022, 04:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai?

The admission procedure to study PhD Corporate Secretaryship at Dhanraj Baid Jain College is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?