29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD program in the field of Culture Media and Governance. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How many PhD(Culture Media and Governance) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  14. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  17. Admission procedure to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
11th July 2022, 06:47 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

SLET and GATE is the entrance exam to study PhD Culture Media and Governance at Jamia Millia Islamia.

Duration of this course is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?