27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science for a PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

30th August 2019, 04:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science?

The admission procedure to study Ph.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is through the scores of any of the competitive examinations like, GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), DAT (Doctorate Aptitude Test) and NET (National Eligibility Test).

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Ph.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is that you must have M.E or M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

You can visit the website http://www.mits.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?