10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management for studying PhD in Electronic Science. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  2. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  3. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  4. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  6. Details of colleges of engineering Bhubaneshwar which are AICTE approved?
  7. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  8. Procedure to get admission in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam to do PhD?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  10. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  12. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical? -- [New]
  14. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  15. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  16. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  17. Which colleges will I get after scoring 6250 rank iN OJEE? Which branch can I get?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
15th July 2022, 09:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Electronic Science.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

No age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?