21st September 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(English) in Venkateshwara Open University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to securing admission in Venkateshwara Open University for studying PhD in English. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

23rd September 2020, 12:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(English) in Venkateshwara Open University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in English at Venkateshwara Open University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done through entrance test and as well as on merit basis.

Interested candidate can apply by visiting the university as PhD application can be filled in offline mode only. Take the form from the university office and thereafter fill the form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Submit the form at the given below university address.

Venkateshwara Open University
Nahar Lagun, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh - 791110
Phone - +917385577779
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.voussm.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?