9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I want to join Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD(Environment Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD course. Waiting for your response!

14th August 2019, 02:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The admission to the PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is on the basis of your scores in National Eligibility Test.

The eligibility required to apply for admission in PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is that you must have scored minimum 60% marks in Post Graduation or M.Phil in relevant subject.

You can visit the website http://www.abvhv.edu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?