13th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi for studying PhD in Environmental Planning course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

26th June 2022, 04:09 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi?

Admission procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can do PhD Environmental Planning.

Duration of PhD Environmental Planning is 3 years.

UGC NET and GATE is the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?