21st July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geograpy) in Magadh University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Magadh University for studying PhD(Geograpy) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

23rd July 2019, 11:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geograpy) in Magadh University?

PhD in (Geography) admission process in Magadh University:-

Its PhD admissions will be made based on the results obtained by the interested candidates in the university research entrance test and in the personal interview / Viva Voce. These entrance test and interview will be conducted strictly as per the new provisions given under the UGC regulations, 2019.
24th July 2019, 06:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geograpy) in Magadh University?

The admission to study PhD(Geograpy) in Magadh University is on the basis of you marks scored in Research Entrance Test (RET) followed by Interview.

You will need to get good scores in Research Entrance Test (RET) as 70% weight age would be given to your Research Entrance Test (RET)scores and 30% to your Interview scores at the time of admission.

You can visit the website https://magadhuniversity.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?