17th April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Gujarati) in Mumbai University?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Gujarati. I want to do PhD in this specialization in Mumbai University. Can you please let me know about the procedure to secure admission? Thank you!

30th April 2019, 03:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Gujarati) in Mumbai University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Gujarati) in Mumbai University are:-
Eligible candidates must have to apply for PET 2019.
Only those candidates will be admitted who will score minimum cut off marks required.
As well as candidate who has qualified GATE/NET/ SET/ JRF examination are eligible for exemption from PET 2019.
Candidates who are teacher fellowship holder of CSIR/ ICMR/ UGC/ DBT/ ICAR only are only eligible for exemption from PET 2019.
3rd May 2019, 12:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission in Mumbai University for Ph.d in Gujarati is on the basis of PET (Ph.D. Entrance Test) marks. You must have scored at least 55% marks in post graduation from a recognized university in Gujarati.

If you have a valid score card from GATE, SET, NET or JRF examination that you do not need to attempt PET examination.

You can check more details on :-http://mu.ac.in
5th May 2019, 02:10 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

In general a candidate for the PhD programme must have secured 55% or CGPA of B Plus at the Masters Level. by the University of Mumbai twice in a year. A pass in the PET examination is valid for three years from date of passing. opening of the term by submitting the prescribed form along with the term fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?