7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Respected Sir, I just want to know how I can secure admission in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya for PhD program in Horticulture? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

31st March 2022, 12:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

The admission procedure to study PhD Horticulture at Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in Agriculture from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university .
31st March 2022, 10:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Horticulture.

There is no age criteria

You also have to appear in the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?