26th February 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in JIPMER-Puducherry for PhD program in Immunology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

13th March 2019, 07:55 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Admission process to the PhD programs will be made annually during July sessions. Call for application will be announced in the month of May every year and all major newspapers in India will carry the announcement. Online registration process will be made on JIPMER official website. Entrance examination will be held during the third sunday of every June. Commencement of the course will be on 1st July. The last date of admission process will be on 31st July. Admission will be made as per merit rank. The minimum duration of the course is for 3 years and maximum upto 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?