9th January 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore for studying PhD in Instrumentation Technology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

15th May 2022, 11:36 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

The Admission Procedure is:

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Instrumentation Technology.

Duration of PhD Instrumentation Technology is 6 years.
15th May 2022, 08:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study PhD Instrumentation Technology at RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET and GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?