27th August 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Management Studies from Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th September 2019, 05:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone can apply for PhD admission. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the post graduation marks and Common Entrance Test marks followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The marks calculation for the admission are given below.

The qualifying examination marks converted to 50 marks
Common Entrance Test - 35 Marks
Interview - 15 Marks
Total - 100 Marks

Interested candidates can apply online through university website www.b-u.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab and then select the Application tab. Fill the application form with all the required details, pay the application fee online and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?