12th November 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Tripura University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Mathematics) course in Tripura University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

30th May 2022, 12:51 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Tripura University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Mathematics at Tripura University is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam.
7th June 2022, 12:00 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Tripura University?

The normal minimum entrance requirement is an upper second class honours degree or masters degree
For getting admission candidate must have completed masters with 55% marks from a recognised board.
The duration of PhD is 3 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?