28th February 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Natural Resources) from Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

14th March 2019, 11:28 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Natural Resources) from Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.
Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study PhD (Natural Resources & Sustainable Development) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development. Those candidates who have obtained an MSc in Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Botany / Life Sciences / Zoology / Veterinary Science / Anthropology / Forestry / Environmental Science / Wild Life / Ecology / Climate Science / Natural Resources / Biochemistry / Renewable Energy or Masters degree in Economics, Geography, Environmental Studies, Sociology, Engineering with at least 55% marks or grade point average from any recognized university are eligible to study the PhD (Natural Resources & Sustainable Development) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development.

Eligible candidates have to appear for Subject Based Written Test and Personal Interview for taking admission to the PhD (Natural Resources & Sustainable Development) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development.

Official website -http://www.amity.edu/course-list.asp...ost%20Graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?