29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for PhD program in Persian? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

6th September 2019, 08:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Persian at Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant subject with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the written test and interview.

Interested candidates can apply online through university website www.manuu.ac.in by clicking on Admission section and then Online Application. Fill the application form with all the required details and pay the application fee online of Rs.500 for general category and for SC/ST it is Rs.300. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and submit the application. The candidate can download the hall tickets for entrance test from the website. The candidate will get informed about the acceptance or rejection of their application and date of availability of hall tickets through sms, email and on university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?