2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Babu Banarasi Das University for studying PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

8th October 2018, 01:59 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

The admission procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University are :

You need to have a master's degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate form any UGC recognized university.

You need to have a valid UGC-NET rank (either LS or JRF).

The shortlisted candidates be called for a personal interview. The list of selected candidates will then be uploaded on their website.
8th October 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Babu Banarasi Das University for studying PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Eligible candidates have to apply on the prescribed form for the admission to study PhD Pharmaceutical Science in Babu Banarasi Das University. Short listed candidates have to appear for the Written Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Pharmaceutical Science in Babu Banarasi Das University. Those candidates who have qualified NET/CSIR (JRF) / NET shall be exempted from the written test. Candidates can contact the School of Pharmacy, Babu Banarasi Das University for more details. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?