9th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Tamil) in Chikkana Government Arts College? Entrance exam to get admission?

I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Tamil) in Chikkana Government Arts College? What is the admission procedure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Tamil) in Chikkana Government Arts College?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Acting) in Lasalle College of The Arts, Singapore? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  4. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  5. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. Can a 12th with Arts stream study BCA course? Entrance exam to get admission in government colleges? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  9. What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?
  10. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  12. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?
  14. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  15. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  16. Can I do MA in English after completion of BA in Political Science?
  17. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
11th November 2016, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Tamil) in Chikkana Government Arts College? Entrance exam to get admission?

To do Ph.D in Tamil at Chikkana Government Arts College, you must have to complete Masters degree in the same from a recognised University. After that you should qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
Once qualified in the NET examination, you can take admission to study the Ph.D course at the above mentioned College.
11th November 2016, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Tamil) in Chikkana Government Arts College? Entrance exam to get admission?

To do Ph.D in Tamil at Chikkana Government Arts College, you must have to complete Masters degree in the same from a recognised University. After that you should qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
Once qualified in the NET examination, you can take admission to study the Ph.D course at the above mentioned College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?