15th April 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

After completing my MBA can I do PhD along with NET exam?

I'm thinking of doing MBA but I wanted to become a lecturar so I wanted to know that can I will be able to do PhD or net just after completing my MBA

15th April 2022, 02:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing my MBA can I do PhD along with NET exam?

Yes, you can do it. You should have completed a 2-year MBA degree to apply for PhD in India along with qualifying for UGC-NET or GATE exam to gain admission at top business schools and universities in India.
15th April 2022, 02:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, Eligibility: You must have completed a 2-year MBA degree to apply for PhD in India along with qualifying for UGC-NET or GATE exam to gain admission at top business schools and universities in India. Duration: In India, you can complete your PhD after MBA in 3-5 years depending upon the program and university.
15th April 2022, 05:35 PM
Msdhoni02

After completing my MBA can I do PhD along with NET exam?

1. Eligibility: You must have completed a 2-year MBA degree to apply for PhD in India along with qualifying for UGC-NET or GATE exam to gain admission at top business schools and universities in India.

2. The duration of the course is 3 years.
15th April 2022, 09:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do PhD after completing your MBA and the minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed MBA in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. You also need to qualify for either the UGC-NET or GATE examination along with a minimum qualifying score, a research proposal, a letter of recommendation, and work experience if have as it increases the chance of getting admission.

PhD after MBA has a vast scope in teaching and research professions. PhD trains researchers and increases their analytical skills. PhD gives you chance to become a professor which is a reputable job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?