24th August 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

After M.Sc is there any scope to do PhD from IIT? Information about leading institutes in India where PhD can be done?

hello! i am a msc physics 1st yr student..i want to know that after my msc is there any scope to do phd from iit???how i will have to appear?? also want to know the leading institute from where phd can be done in india??

27th March 2018, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After M.Sc is there any scope to do PhD from IIT? Information about leading institutes in India where PhD can be done?

If you are interested in academics and research, then surely doing Ph.D will be a good decision. Just make sure that you have got admission a reputed university or institution.

IITs, NITs, Central universities, etc are some of the best places to study your Ph.D programme. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?