25th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Ph.D Hindi?

Please tell age limit time college for phd Hindi. How to apply for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  2. Minimum and maximum age limit to apply for B.A, B.Ed, Prabhakar(Honors in Hindi)?
  3. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  4. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  5. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  7. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  8. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  10. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  11. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  15. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  16. What is the Age Limit for joining MA Hindi course? Institutions offering distance education course in M.A Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  18. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
30th January 2016, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Ph.D Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell age limit time college for phd Hindi. How to apply for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
If you have completed M.A in Hindi with above 55% then you are eligible for PHh.D exam but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?