14th June 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?

Dear Sir/Mam
I just want to know that who are offering the phd admissions in home scienceand when it will be announced. I have done my masters in home science and now want to do phd in same field. So plz can i get the information about this all, that will be your most kindness.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  2. Admission details for PhD Home Science?
  3. Any provision for Physiotherapist to undergo UGC NET exam?
  4. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  5. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  6. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  7. How to get admission for Ph.D course in universities in UK after completion of M.Sc in General Home Science?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  9. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  12. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  13. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  14. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  15. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
15th November 2014, 10:10 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?

PhD in home science deals with both arts and science. In order to do PhD, you need to have the Master Degree from the respective field and it includes,

• Chemistry
• Child development
• Clothing
• Home Management
• Physiology
• Rural Development
• Nutrition
• Physics
• Sociology
• Biology
• Family Relations
• Community living
• Fine art
• Economics
• Textiles

List of Entrance Examinations:

• All India entrance exams
• Calcutta University Home Science Entrance Exam
• Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University Home Science Entrance Exam
• Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science-Entrance Examination
Colleges to do PhD in Home Science:
• Osmania University
• JNTU
• IGNOU
• Delhi University
• Calcutta University
• Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science

Most of these exams will be conducted around September and more information can be obtained by contacting the College Management.

Job Prospects:

You can work in and as,

• Research assistant,
• Food scientists
• Demonstrators
• Production industry
• Service industry
• Teaching
• Catering
• Sales
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?