2nd March 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Anthropology) if secured 48% in M.Sc? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology)?

Friends, I want to give NET exam for Anthropology of UGC. What is the syllabus for this? Also let me know that I have got 48% in M.Sc. I want to know that I am eligible or not? Kindly tell me about the exams in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Social Work) if secured 49.5% in MSW? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(Social Work)?
  2. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  4. Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics?
  5. Detailed Information regarding UGC NET Exam of this year?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?
  9. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  10. Eligibility and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology) for MSc(Anthropology) student? -- [New]
  11. Can i apply for NET entrance after PG in English Literature with only 62% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam in life sciences? I have completed MSc Zoology
  13. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Psychology) for MSc(Psychology) student?
  15. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?
  16. How much percentage is needed to apply for NET examination -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  18. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
15th March 2018, 07:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Anthropology) if secured 48% in M.Sc? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology)?

I am very much sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in the UGC NET examination after scoring only 48% of marks in your Masters degree.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Sc in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Anthropology.
15th March 2018, 07:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Anthropology) if secured 48% in M.Sc? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology)?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination. Yes, basically there is a certain educational qualification required be eligible for appearing in this UGC NET Examination.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Post Graduation is 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category candidates.

>> As you have secured 48% marks which are less than the required percentage of marks that are required for this UGC NET Examination, you may not be eligible to appear in this Examination.

>> Go through the below link for getting the detailed syllabus for UGC NET Anthropology.

Click here for Detailed Syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?