27th November 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education Management after MA Hindi? How to do and where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of MA Hindi and I have heared about Education Management course. I want to do Ph.D in the same stream. Please tell me am I eligible for it? How to do and where should I go for it?

29th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education Management after MA Hindi? How to do and where should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in final year of MA Hindi and I have heared about Education Management course. I want to do Ph.D in the same stream. Please tell me am I eligible for it? How to do and where should I go for it?

Sorry, you are not eligible to do PhD in Education after MA Hindi qualification. The PhD in Education is eligible for the students with M.Ed or MA Education or Master’s Degree in Special Education from any accredited university with a minimum of 55% marks. So you are not eligible to apply for the PhD in Education. You can do PhD in Hindi with MA Hindi qualification. The admission to the PhD program will be done on the performance of the candidate in the written test and interview.
30th November 2016, 12:47 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education Management after MA Hindi? How to do and where should I go for it?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for Ph.D course in Education Management after the completion of MA degree course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Arts from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Education Management.
You must have to appear and qualify in the UGC-NET examination in order to do Ph.D course.
Apply in different Colleges offering Ph.D in the same after qualifying in the NET examination to get admission to study Ph.D courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?