12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D from KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?

I have completed M.A in literature with 51%. Am I eligible to do phd in KSOU? Can you please provide me the details on this soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in KSOU after completion of MA in Literature with 51% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  5. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  8. Can I study PhD in IIT after completion of M.Tech Civil from KSOU? Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in any Engineering College?
  9. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  10. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) for M.Sc postgraduate of KSOU?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  13. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  14. Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in English Literature?
  17. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
12th July 2016, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D from KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.A in literature with 51%. Am I eligible to do phd in KSOU? Can you please provide me the details on this soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D course because your masters degree marks is below 55%.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
13th July 2016, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D from KSOU after completion of MA Literature with 51% marks?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to pursue Ph.D course as you have scored below 55% of marks in Post Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to take admission to study Ph.D course. So, you are not eligible to pursue Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?