27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 54% marks?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have scored 54.6%in my pg.
Am I eligible for net /Ph.D? Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do the course or not? What would be the minimum criteria they will ask for? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of post graduation in law with 52% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after scoring 50% marks in Post Graduation?
  5. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in English from IGNOU after scoring 54.6% marks in Post Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after a long gap of education?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 54.70 percentage?
  11. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation with 55% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  16. Possibility to do Ph.D after B.Tech in Electrical engineering without masters degree? What should I do for it?
  17. Universities for Ph.D after post graduation in commerce with 54%?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
28th August 2016, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 54% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have scored 54.6%in my pg.
Am I eligible for net /Ph.D? Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do the course or not? What would be the minimum criteria they will ask for? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed post graduation degree with 54.6% from a recognized University, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
28th August 2016, 10:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 54% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 54%marks:-

Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D:-

Candidate should have passed the masters degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.

Candidate must have valid score card.

Candidate should be citizen of India

There is no age limit criteria.
27th October 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

My community is bc, I have scored 54.6 of pg degree
Can I do Ph. D degree ? I have OBC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?