4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

i completed my B.tech in Computer Science. But after doing M.tech By correspondence. am i elligible for regular Phd. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. It will be good if you can answer me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  6. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  7. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  10. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for regular M.Tech computer science after passing B.Tech in computer science
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  14. Can I do Ph.D next after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  16. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  17. Can I do Ph.D Computer Science(Correspondence or Regular) if I completed MCA 13 years back with 64% marks? Which university is the best and how to apply for Ph.D?
  18. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
5th September 2016, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my B.tech in Computer Science. But after doing M.tech By correspondence. am i elligible for regular Phd. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. It will be good if you can answer me on this. Thank you!
After completion of M.Tech in Computer Science in correspondence, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science in regular basis. But your degree must be recognized.

Your masters degree marks should be above 55%.

You must have a valid GATE or UGC NET score card.
5th September 2016, 11:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for Ph.D course through regular mode after the completion of M.Tech by correspondence, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?