24th September 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Phil or UGC NET with 54.8% in PG?

I am a retired government servant. I have PG in Hindi from Mysore University with 54.8%. Am I eligible for MPhil or UGC NET?

25th September 2016, 12:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Phil or UGC NET with 54.8% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a retired government servant. I have PG in Hindi from Mysore University with 54.8%. Am I eligible for MPhil or UGC NET?
You have completed masters degree in Hindi with 54.8% from Mysore University, So you are not eligible for M.Phil or UGC NET exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for admission in M.Phil or UGC NET exam is masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
25th September 2016, 10:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Phil or UGC NET with 54.8% in PG?

No, you are not eligible M.Phil or UGC NET with 54.8% in PG.

M.Phil. or Master of Philosophy is a Postgraduate Academic Research Degree Course. It studies about the nature of man and ideas in context to a certain field of study.

The minimum qualification for admission to the M.Phil. program is Master's degree in science, arts or engineering with at least 55% marks in the subject chosen for M.Phil. course or an allied subject at the postgraduate level.

The eligibility criteria for NET exam is Masters degree in related subjects with at least 55% of marks. Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?