3rd December 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 54.70 percentage?

Sir, I have finished my M. Com with 54.70 percentage, and right now doing my B.Ed, Am I eligible for Ph.D? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon with the details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  2. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  3. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  5. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  9. List of universities to pursue Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  10. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT after completion of MCA with 76 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  17. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
5th December 2016, 12:58 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 54.70 percentage?

Sorry to say this you are not eligible to study PhD course.

* Because minimum 60% is required in your Graduation and Post Graduation.
* But you scored less than 60% so it is not possible.
* You can search Jobs and proceed it.
5th December 2016, 02:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 54.70 percentage?

In order to study Ph.D you must have completed master's degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. As you have completed M.Com with 54.70%, so I think you will be allowed to get admission to study Ph.D. But you cannot get admission for Ph.D with B.ED qualification as because, you need master's degree to become eligible for the same.

With this criteria you have to appear for Ph.D entrance examination which is conducted by the respective institute. After scoring sufficient marks in the examination you will eligible to get admission to pursue Ph.D course.
5th December 2016, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have finished my M. Com with 54.70 percentage, and right now doing my B.Ed, Am I eligible for Ph.D? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon with the details. Thanks!
You have completed M.Com degree with 54.70% marks from a recognized University, so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
6th December 2016, 12:54 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Com with just 54.7% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?