2nd August 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Marketing having MBA in Marketing and Mass Communication degree?

Hello sir, I have completed MA Mass Communication from Calcutta University with 60.68%. I have also done MBA in Marketing with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Marketing as working professional?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?
  5. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  7. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?
  8. MBA in Marketing can do M.Phil and PhD in Human Resources?
  9. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study PhD with 53% in MBA(Marketing)? Procedure to apply?
  12. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  13. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do PhD for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue SAP course after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization?
  17. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education? -- [New]
  18. How to become lecturer and do Phd in Marketing in parallel?
3rd August 2016, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Marketing having MBA in Marketing and Mass Communication degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MA Mass Communication from Calcutta University with 60.68%. I have also done MBA in Marketing with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Marketing as working professional?
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Ph.D in Marketing because you have completed MBA degree in Marketing with 65.65%.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
4th August 2016, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Marketing having MBA in Marketing and Mass Communication degree?

MBA in marketing is sufficient to make you eligible for Ph.D in marketing programme. Admission will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

As a working professional you have option to pursue part time or distance mode Ph.D if you don't have time. Professionals with more than 5 years of experience are exempted from entrance exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?