8th June 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD(Computer Science) being an MCA postgraduate? List of universities in Pune? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Hi, I have completed my MCA and I want to do PhD in Computer Science? Am I eligible? If yes, then please let me know about the universities in Pune which offer this PhD program. And also let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure an admission. Thank you!

10th May 2021, 12:45 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD(Computer Science) being an MCA postgraduate? List of universities in Pune? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Yes, You are eligible to study PhD(Computer Science) being an MCA postgraduate.

Applicant must have completed MCA with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

List of universities offering PhD Computer Science in Pune are as follows.
1. Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
2. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
3. MIT World Peace University
4. Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
5. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

Applicant can get admission in each institution on the basis of CAT score and some Institute conduct their own entrance exam also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?