28th October 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET having completed my MA Hindi?

Can I apply for ugc net? I did bsc from zoology botanay. Then I did MA from hindi subject.

30th October 2022, 03:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET having completed my MA Hindi?

Yes, you will be eligible for UGC NET along with Hindi subject.

Educational Qualification:- You should have qualified Masters degree or equivalent in listed subjects with minimum 55% for UGC NET.
30th October 2022, 11:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in the UGC NET is a Master's degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (or 50% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university. Candidates can appear in the same examination while pursuing their Master's degree course as well.

Also, there is no upper age limit for appearing in the same examination for the Assistant professor post but in case a candidate is interested in JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) then his/her age must not exceed 30 years. Further, there is the provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

So, as you have completed your Master of Arts degree in Hindi, therefore you can appear in UGC NET with Hindi as your Paper II irrespective of your previous academic background.

For complete details and updates regarding the UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
31st October 2022, 04:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET after completing MA in Hindi. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks for the General category from a recognized university. There is no age limit for the Assistant Professor posts a candidate should be below 30 years of age for the Junior Research Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?