9th April 2023, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

B.ed or NET wat is neccesary for a degree lecturer post

Clarify me dis..is b.ed is essential for a degree lecturer post or NET/ SET is enough? can a m.sc student aftr cmpleting masters get selected as a degree lecturer in any private/ govt clgs..wat is the requirement needed to became a govt degree clg or any Autonomus/private degree college lecturer( affliated by o.u). What shud i do aftr aftr completing my m.sc in analytical chemistry To choose my career as Lecturer.Is b.ed essential to become a degree lecturer ??
swapna m.sc chemistry ( koti womens)

12th April 2023, 07:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.ed or NET wat is neccesary for a degree lecturer post

For joining as an Assistant Professor (formerly even known as Lecturer) in a recognized college/university, there is no requirement of a B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree course and only qualifying NET (National Eligibility Test) will make you eligible for becoming an assistant professor.

Further, as you are M.Sc. (Master of Science) degree holder, so you will be required to qualify CSIR-UGC NET in the paper (Chemical Science) relevant to the subject of your M.Sc. degree i.e; Analytical Chemistry. Also, to be eligible for appearing in the same examination, your aggregate in the M.Sc. degree should be at least 55% (or 50% in case you belong to a reserved category).

For complete details regarding CSIR-UGC NET, you can refer to the link https://csirhrdg.res.in/Home/Index/1/Home/1459/1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?