9th April 2023, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech distance education is not helping me to continue as lecturer in Polytechnic college

Sir,
B.Tech distance education is not helping me to continue as lecturer in Polytechnic college.I have completed 22 years engineering work in Indian Navy.3 years worked as lecturer in Polytechnic college.While doing the lecturer job I was doing this B.Tech distance education.Now DOTE (Directorate of technical education) not permitting me to continue in the lecturer post.They wants to treat as Instructors.so no value of this B.Tech study.So can you sort out this problem.If not more than one lakh rupees and around four years waste for me.

29th April 2023, 12:15 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech distance education is not helping me to continue as lecturer in Polytechnic college

It's unfortunate to hear that your B.Tech distance education degree is not helping you to continue as a lecturer in a polytechnic college. It's essential to understand that different institutions have different requirements for the qualifications and experience necessary for teaching positions.

In general, institutions prefer candidates with relevant qualifications and experience in the field. While a B.Tech degree may qualify you to apply for a teaching position, it may not be sufficient in some cases, particularly if the institution is looking for candidates with higher qualifications or more specialized skills and knowledge.

It might be worth considering additional qualifications or certifications related to your field of expertise to enhance your chances of getting a teaching position. Additionally, gaining experience in the field by working in relevant roles or pursuing research opportunities can also increase your chances of landing a teaching position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?